Friday 28 December 2018

Farewell 2018!

Happy Holidays!
As we slide into the end of yet another year, again out of breath and working up until the last .. I really truly want to wish all that have assisted, and those we have met, for their patronage, for their help, and for their eternal support.
Little Big Adventures is a venture of fun days and long nights, of a lot of work and a lot of gratitude.
I thank you all. The photographers that lighten my days and keep me in good company, my editors that know all the different kinds of boogers and the remarkable places lunch can reach, the educators in the field, who are steadfastly the victors of children everywhere, and the Directors that continue to support me.
Thanks also parents, your little notes and emails of thanks always come at the right moments when needed most, and thankyou to the children, who continue to light up my life, make me laugh, and keep me entertained and smiling, you're all champions.
May your holidays be sweet and filled with family, friends, and people you love. May your table be laden and your hearts and bellies full.
Thankyou so much Xx


- Leanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...